Procurement Executive (maternity cover)
We are seeking to recruit an interim Procurement Executive to cover for maternity leave in the Procurement team for a maximum of 5-6 months. The role on a day to day basis, includes the following responsibilities:
- Manage stock levels, forecasting, planning accurately and correctly assessing needs. Ensuring the company is at no time over or under stocked.
- Managing the MHRA import permissions, applications, chasing up for approvals and efficient recording of these
- Managing Home Office applications for scheduled drugs imports & Exports and efficient recording of these
- Managing procurement and regulatory requirements for Raw material and finished products of Cannabis Based medicines.
- Working with The Business Development Director to manage the sourcing and procurement of Clinical Trial medicines.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance department to manage supplier approval and supply chain routes, obtain quality documentation relating to the product, supplier and supply chain route, review documentation, fill quality documentation prior to the approval of all aspects of the supply chain, in particular with regards to API & Excipients.
- Researching products and suppliers, reviewing tenders
- Monitoring orders placed on a daily basis
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, be self-motivated, able to prioritise tasks in a changeable environment and think of solutions on your feet.
The start date is 10th May and if you are interested in applying or for further information, please send your updated CV along with a cover letter to the HR inbox: email@example.com by 27th April 2021.
Dispensary Assistant (Controlled Drugs)
We seeking to recruitment of a full time Dispensary Assistant (Controlled Drugs). This is a new role and is to coordinate and assist end to end the receipt, processing and dispatch of prescriptions for controlled drugs.
The role on a day to day basis, where the candidate will be supporting the Key Projects Manager and Dispensary Manager, includes the following responsibilities:
- Receiving prescriptions e.g. via email; log, process and dispense
- Maintaining the CD register
- Maintaining sufficient stock levels in the dispensary, including stock transfers
- Liaising with patients/customers and keeping them informed of the progress of their prescription’s status
- Resolving any patient/customer complaints/queries
- Setting up of new product codes
- Maintaining/producing management reports on prescription activity
- Maintaining process protocols
- Monitoring shelf life of stock held on site
- Directing requests and unresolved issues to the designated person
- Carrying out administrative tasks relating to Import/Export of CBM’s
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform different tasks as required by your changing role within the company and the overall business objectives of IPS. The candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a pharmacy and experience of interacting with patients and working as a member of a team.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills (both written and oral), be self-motivated and able to prioritise tasks in a changeable environment, together with experience of working in a regulated environment. The suitable candidate will receive more detailed training on the job.
The start date is as soon as possible and applicants should send their updated CV along with a cover letter to the HR inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 26th April 2021.