We are seeking to recruit a Compounding Technician to join our Production team. The applicant will be responsible for compounding a range of Extemporaneous preparations in according to cGMP using IPS Standard Operating Procedures and Methods, as well as a range of tasks from over labelling of imported products, to assisting with the development of documentation, including BMRs, process flows, SOPs.
We are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Supervisor. This UK office based position will include supporting the Head of Customer Services in managing the day to day activities of Customer Services, including order processing and order fulfilment.
On a day to day basis the responsibilities of this role will include:
- Working in tandem with the current CS Supervisor
- Receiving customer orders and processing them onto the ERP system
- Liaising with customers and keep them informed of the progress of their orders
- Resolving any customer complaints
- Updating the SAP CRM as required
- Sourcing Products
- Answering numerous telephone/email queries
- Placing orders approved suppliers
- Updating spreadsheets
- End of month stock take and check for accuracy
- Maintaining process protocols
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform different tasks as required by your changing role within the company and the overall business objectives of IPS.
The candidate will have three years’ experience of preferably working in a pharmaceutical industry in an office based environment, experience of managing self in a proactive way, well developed interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels. IT literate and numerate.
If you have further enquires related to this position or to apply for this role please contact or forward CV’s to HR@ips-pharma.com